Will Gearmate system fit in my truck?
- Yes! Our units have been designed to fit in all trucks.
Do I need to drill into my bed truck to secure Gearmate system?
- No! Using our Gearmate bracket systems which have been designed using 3D scan data of the different manufacturers beds to locate the tie-down points, there is no need to drill.
Does it come assembled?
- The main unit yes, any optional accessories may require assembly.
Do you deliver across all UK?
- We deliver to all mainland Locations in England, Scotland and Wales, with prices determined by location. The shipping costs are calculated at the check-out. To request deliveries to the Channel Islands or Northern Ireland please contact the office.
Can I collect myself my Gearmate System?
- Products can be collected from our office in Warwickshire. Opening times are 09:00 to 16:00 Monday to Thursday and 09:00 to 12:00 on Friday. To arrange a collection outside of these times please contact the office.
Can you help me fit Gearmate system into my truck?
- A fitting service is available by collection orders only. You will be assigned a time slot for this service 48 hours before collection, if there are any issues please contact the office.
Are the systems weatherproof?
- Our systems are weather resistant (will protect items against wind, dirt, rain). They are all corrosion resistant (made from Aluminium), the paint is very hard wearing (specifications to an Automotive standard and will withstand 1000 hours salt spray tests) and decks made from strong/lightweight composite panel.
What are the products made from?
- They have been engineered to a high specification using aerospace and automotive technology. They make use of aluminium and composite materials to make them as light weight yet strong and durable as possible.
What is the composite material?
- Based on a honeycomb core system this gives a strong, durable and very light feel.
What does maximum distributed load mean?
- Maximum weight that can be placed on the unit providing the mass is spread out evenly over the surface area.
What is your payment system?
- We accept all major debit and credit cards, and will accept bank transfers. Payments for products will be debited from your card at the time of placing an order. If there is a problem with the order i.e. we are unable to supply the products you have ordered, a full refund will be issued. We do not use PAYPAL; our preferred method of processing payments is Barclaycard. All Debit/Credit Card payments are processed via Barclaycard; under the terms of our Merchant Banking Agreement with Barclaycard we are bound to meet the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS); At Gearmate it is our policy not to hold any customer card details following a transaction. For additional protection your card provider will almost certainly offer further insurance/protection with regards your purchases; however, you should check this out yourself if you have any concerns. In the near future we will provide a financial solution.